- First Licensing Opportunity for New York Adult-Use Cannabis Industry Advances Governor’s Seeding Opportunity Initiative
- Positions New York Farmers as First to Grow Adult-Use Cannabis in New York
- New Interactive Dashboards on Department of Labor Website Simplify Search for Employment and Wage Data
- Provides Industry-Specific Employment and Wage Data for Nearly 800 Job Titles Across New York State
- Part of Department of Labor Agency-Wide Transparency Plan
Reminder: Attention New York State Artists, Cultural Workers, and Creatives
- Please join Creatives Rebuild New York (CRNY) and New York State Council on the Arts’ NYSCA PRESENTS for an online information session to learn more about CRNY’s three-year $125M investment in the financial stability of New York State artists and the organizations that employ them.
- March 17, 2022 from 12PM to 1PM: Click here to register
- The Guidelines for CRNY’s Guaranteed Income for Artists and Artist Employment Program are now live on the Creatives Rebuild New York website.
Economic Development Opportunity Highlights
Reminder: The Round XI Consolidated Funding Application for ESD Grant funds remains open. Apply before 4:00pm sharp on April 15th here
- Second Phase of Clean Energy Initiative Advances Governor Hochul’s Target of Two Million Electrified or Electrification-Ready Homes by 2030
- Traducción al español
NYSEG Announce Grants Available to Business Customers Impacted by COVID-19
- New York State Electric & Gas (NYSEGtoday announced funding available for business customers through the companies’ COVID-19 Economic Relief Program.
- Eligible businesses with costs related to COVID-19 after March 15, 2020 can apply for up to $50,000 in grant assistance.
- The assistance is designed to retain businesses and jobs during these difficult times by promoting the economic recovery of New York businesses that incurred costs due to the pandemic.
- Large business customers can apply for up to $50,000 of assistance and small business customers can apply for up to $15,000 of assistance. Applicants must meet specific billing criteria available on the websites: lookupstateny.com/covidrelief/NYSEG and lookupstateny.com/covidrelief/RG&E
- Businesses with questions about the program or about their company’s eligibility can call 855.846.2982 or email NYSEGRGECovidRelief@icf.com for more information.