Columbia Comeback is a county-wide initiative to help businesses safely and successfully reopen in alignment with New York State’s reopening guidelines.
The Columbia Comeback committee was tasked by the Columbia County Board of Supervisors Chairman, Matt Murell, to guide the implementation of the Governor’s phased reopening guidelines and to help county businesses navigate and succeed in the new normal.
Columbia Comeback’s Seven (7) Focus Areas:
- Minimize the spread of the virus and prioritize public health
- Understand state guidelines and keep businesses updated with up-to-date reopening information
- Help businesses respond and adapt to the new normal
- Coordinate and centralize countywide collaboration and development of a resource hub
- Support businesses in the county’s key industry clusters for future growth
- Set realistic economic expectations
- Prepare for future disruption
By subscribing to the Columbia Comeback newsletter you agree to receive communications from Columbia Comeback, Columbia Economic Development Corporation and Columbia County Chamber of Commerce.